Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Request from Ginny

Ginny and I have a friend who will be 97 (?) on November 15. She (we) think it would be nice if Thelma were to receive a whole bunch of birthday cards/notes.

Ginny says:
Could you let the world know to send her birthday cards? I know she would love to hear from anyone (strangers included).

Thelma Walker
617 Douglas Ave.
Ames, IA
50010

So that is what I am doing. If the Spirit moves you send a card/note to Thelma and tell her you saw it on Bailey's Buddy. She is a remarkable woman and deserves a remarkable birthday. Thanks.

3 comments:

Anna09 said...

I will send her a card! :) I'll write it tonight and get it sent tomorrow, so she should have it by Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest.

Anonymous said...

It's a done deal, the card is addressed and will be mailed in time for her birthday!! Since she means so much to you and Ginny, she means a lot to us too!!

Knight said...

What a lovely idea. I'll send one out tonight.