Saturday, November 13, 2010

November Day

Overcast/ No sunshine/rain /COLD
Not my idea of a good day. But I did get three nice pictures. I love the leaves that hang on
These are just outside my back door, and below is in front by the garage door. It welcomes me home.
I worked in the morning at the Scottish Rite. I did some minute writing and manned the office. At 12:30 I went over to Gateway Market and got a little steak for supper and then out to Costco to get some butter. And gas. Gas was 6 cents a gallon cheaper there than in Ames. I also picked up a fleece throw which Miles immediately chewed the tag off from it.. Such a dog. I really dislike my birthday, I always have greater expectations for it than it turns out and with the days getting shorter and the cold coming it is just generally a depressing time of year. I have friends who are on their way to Arizona who called to wish me a Happy Birthday and since I wasn't home I got the message on my answering machine. That was nice. Tomorrow Ginny is having me and my aunt JoAnn out for supper. Jo's birthday was last week-end. I am going to snuggle under the throw and try to stay warm. Have a nice day tomorrow. Stay warm. Hugs, j

No comments: