Monday, March 26, 2012

Light

In the Masonic Fraternity we search for Light, More Light and Further Light.
These three are picitures I found that I may or may have not published earlier.
 People are like stained-glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.  Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
 I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars. Og Mandino
Darkness cannot drive out darkness only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate only love can do that.  
Martin Luther King, Jr.

And where, you say is the light in this picture?  Look in the dog's eyes.
I think that the dog would prefer to be riding outside.
Have a great week folks.

No comments: