Monday, March 5, 2012

Miles on Monday


 I fully intended to go out on Sunday but this morning I looked outside and saw some flakes falling through the air.  They kept on falling and we wound up getting enough that I decided to stay in and finish reading my book.  I finished it.

Miles is still with me and he loved being out in the snow.  He ran around and I tried to get some shots of him running in the snow but it didn't work out too well as I did not want to go outside and so I took these through the window.


 I love watching him run around. Sometimes he just has to run and he will run from the back of the house to the front.  So much energy and he never knocks anything over.

I made some Beef Stew.  Not my best but I can eat it.  I realized that it needed onions and the nice part about that is that because it is a crock pot stew and I will be eating it all week I can add the onions tomorrow,  Then it will be yummy.

Basically it was a lazy week-end and we all enjoyed not having to do anything or be any place.  I watched the Irish Archbishop on 60 minutes Sunday night and I must say I really admire him.  He seems like a caring person who is just as appalled as I am about the terrible scandal that has hit the Catholic Church.  If the leaders of that Church were all as caring and compassionate as that man I think there would be a lot of people who would respect and admire them. I know I would. Have a great week. Thanks for stopping by.  Hug someone and tell them you love them.

No comments: