Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thursday Tidbits

First

Happy Birthday (80th) to William Shatner

Second

Flowers are up around Ames,  Magnolias and Daffodils
Harbingers of more to come.


 Third



AMES YORK RITE

PANCAKE DAY


Come support the Ames York Rite at their Annual Pancake Fundraiser.

Sunday, March 25, 2012 – 9am-1pm
Ames Masonic Temple – 107 Alexander Ave, Ames, IA

Suggested donation of $5 per person will go to support:
Knights Templar Eye Foundation, Inc. (KTEF)
Cryptic Mason Medical Research Foundation (CMMRF)
Royal Arch Research Assistance, Inc (RARA)

For additional information or questions contact:
Ames York Rite – ames.york.rite@gmail.com
George Eichhorn – eichhorn@globalccs.net 
Steven Schroder – s.r.schroder@gmail.com



Fourth

I overindulged in lunch yesterday and as a result completely skipped supper. 

I need/want/must lose more weight.  I lost 40 lbs. last summer and have hit a plateau.  Yesterday's lunch was a last fling for awhile.  Must give up Pizza also...Damn!


Fifth

Found this picture of my Grandparents and Mother (second on left in the back) and her sisters while I was going through pictures on my laptop.
My aunt Jo (First row, right)  is the only one still living. Her great grand daughter will be born Monday.  Exciting.



I got a sympathy card in the mail today from Bailey's Vet.  
It said:
"Sorry about your best friend...  Our beloved companions never really leave us. They live on in the happy memories of the times shared together.  We know your pet was a special friend to you and we extend our sincerest sympathy at your loss,"

The only thing is I haven't lost anything, I still treasure all of the love he gave to me and the fun and hugs and the licks on my face and the trust and I always will until we meet at the Rainbow Bridge along with Kelsey and Mandy and the others..
Thanks for stopping by, Hugs

No comments: