Thursday, March 22, 2012

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring time.  The Magnolias are out all over town.  I had to go to the doctor today.  I have been having a slight problem which seems to be correcting itself.  At least I got a lower number than I had last time.  I made the mistake of taking an ibuprofen and I shouldn't have because I have kidney problems on top of everything else.

Then I took my taxes down to be done and as I drove around I noticed that the Magnolias are out so I snapped this photo with my phone.
I miss Bailey and have moments when I am really sad but I will get past it,  I have been going through my pictures and putting them all in the album which I shared on an earlier post.  So there are more pictures there now if you are interested.  He was never easy to photograph.  I did find some little movie clips of him playing with the soccer ball which I put together and made a little movie. I hope you enjoy it.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

the trees are so very pretty
and sweet sweet Bailey - oh

Ron said...

I love magnolia trees. Ours are out in bloom too. I know how it is to miss a little buddy.