Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Rant

Tuesday March 27, 2012

I am going to grouse so don't read this if you don't want to.

I went to Oddfellows Burgers for supper tonight.  Ordered a Cheeseburger and asked for it to be made like a Grilled Cheese sandwich. (they make a double burger between two grilled cheese sandwiches) - No problem they could do that.

When the bill came I paid it without looking at it.  When I got my change bak I looked at it.  There was a charge for $2 called "Open" on there.  I asked about it and was told that was the charge for making my grilled cheese burger. I had not been told there would be an additional charge and I told the server (who I tipped 20%) that I thought it was ridiculous ( actually I said F^&*&ing ridiculous).

I also told him I would not be going back there again and I have unliked their Facebook page.  The burger and onion rings were delicious however. The hostess and the waitstaff were very nice but they should have told me there was an extra charge for replacing a bun with two slices of bread.

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

That does strike me as rather curious.