Saturday, March 24, 2012

Spring into Saturday

(You can embiggen the pictures by clicking on them.)
 It was a beautiful day on Friday and I took some pictures when I was out.  The one on the right is gratuitous. I was looking in the knob of my cane at Lodge Thursday Night and thought I would see what I could do to capture the reflections.  Kind of neat.

Tonight I stopped out at Battle's BarBQue to pick up supper.
 Across the street when I was leaving I noticed that there were people on the patio over at Stompin'  Grounds.  Reminds me it is about time to go there again.  I like their tea,  Sandwiches and soup are pretty good also.


 Three shots of the ISU Campinile 

It has been a Campus Icon for over 100 years.

 Look closely at the picture below.  The Redbuds are beginning to show.  A few more days and the flowering trees will all be showing their new gowns.
 I love our Iowa Memorial Union and the Christian Peterson Fountain in the front.  My family's construction company helped build the Union.



This magnolia is on Duff Ave and 12th near the Hospital and the McFarland Clinic.  It is in its full glory.

Have a lovely Saturday!

No comments: