Thursday, March 7, 2013

Coming Soon

We have to "Spring Forward" this week-end and it can't come soon enough for me.  I can't wait for my favorite time of year.
I wrote this about Spring one time.  Not quite yet but if enough of us think it - it will happen.

The Green Has Returned



Listen,
can you hear it?

The Green has returned
accompanied by daffodils -
dogtooth violets, Dutchman’s britches, and baby lambs.

The Green has returned
and brought with it
blue skies, clouds, gentle rain and thunderstorms!

The Green has returned
resurrected from Winter’s cold sleep
leaping up to celebrate life.

It slipped around the corner -- sneaking up on us -quietly whistling a little tune to say ”I’m baaack!”
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Have a Happy Thursday, everyone.  ARTYAL.  Hugs, j

No comments: