Monday, March 11, 2013

Molly on Monday


 Molly here,
  Good Morning.

Things are about the same here at Casa Mollie.  I am really ready for the world outside to dry up.  It is not fun having to go outside and walk through melting snow and mud and muck, not fun at all.




Besides B G and I need the exercise.  We are not leading an exciting existence right now,  He reads and I sleep.


I did find a new place to sleep however.
I caught him taking my picture the other day.



 He took some more artsy-fartsy photos..

 He was trying for the Sistine Chapel effect by touching my nose...Not sure I liked it.
 I rather like this one except for my double chin.  I need a different collar. I imagine I will get one next month.

 I have discovered a spot to dig in the back yard.  B G was not happy about that. He calls this one "Caught in the Act."
 So he tapped the glass and I came in.
 I really don't see what the problem is.  I wasn't muddy ----- yet.

 First a stretch and then a treat.. See the yearning in my face...




 Come ON!
 


 Oh, he is going to make me work for it.  First a "Give me ten!"  Then a roll over (I never go all the way,  I am a lady after all.)
 I am very attentive to the treat in the upper left hand corner.. Very attentive.
 Oh all right,  one more roll over.
 Finally!
We got more snow on Sunday.  BG got the camera out and took some pictures and a short movie.  It won't last long.









Not sure it was worth all that effort. Oh well.  Have a great week everybody.

BG found this poem and wanted me to share it with you... So God Made a Dog. Made him cry.

No comments: