Monday, March 18, 2013

Molly on Monday

Molly here,  We had quite a week here at Cassa Mollie.  You will remember last week that we got some more of that white stuff.  B G took some pictures of me exploring my garden. It was pretty.  I have "snow flowers" to sniff.


The bushes held on to the snow flowers for a long time.  BG calls them "Cotton Candy" bushes.  I don't know what that is but it sounds yummy,  I think I might like candy but BG won't give me any.
 We even had some sun trying to get through the clouds.





 I felt BG watching me from the house so I looked at him and then I came running.



Eventually we got some sun.  Ms Cassie decided to take my "spot" and sleep in the sunshine

 But it didn't matter because I got sunshine on my regular spot also.  We napped.

 and napped some more.

 Later I climbed up on BG's lap for a discussion. I told him I was not happy that he had started giving me smaller treats and only one at a time.  He didn't seem to care.
 He thinks my collar has gotten too tight so he is making me diet. Sakes alive!

 As the week went on the sun heated things up and the snow started to disappear. We are hoping it will be gone for good.
This is Cousin Mike's dog.  I think we met once but I am not sure.  Maybe last summer.  He looks kind of silly in that hat. 

 And Jon sent this pic of Miles in his back yard in Arizona. He already has green growing there. It is warm and nice..  Miles looks good.
He likes to sniff around his yard also.  Must run in the family.  Have a greeeeat week. WOOF!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

don't feel too bad Molly, I have been getting smaller treats as well
with warm weather coming it will feel better to be slimmer

you have a wonderful yard in all seasons!!

hugs to all from me and Hope and the kitty cats

Ur-spo said...

oooh but I love Molly !