Monday, March 25, 2013

Molly on Monday

Molly here,

I had a nice week there was sunshine part of the time.  BG took one of his "artsy fartsy" (his words not mine) pictures of me. I think he should crop the upper left hand corner out of it but he is to lazy.  Here is what it looks like without the close up.

BG couldn't find me the other day.  I was in my Egyptian bedroom sitting on the orange chair.  I have never done that before so he was surprised and took a bunch of pictures.  He had cleaned out the bottom of his closet this week so there was a chair in there. which ruined the first shot. But he moved it and I sat up for several shots.
He needs to fix the chair.  I like the cat. It doesn't try to take my time with BG away from me.




Then it warmed up and I went outside.  BG let me be out for a long time.  I enjoyed sitting on the ramp and smelling all the scents of pre-Spring.  I am ready for it to be nice out there all the time so we can sit on the back porch and enjoy the outside. He let me sit there for quite awhile.  I don't jump the fence anymore.
He's watching me. So I decided to come inside and play with my football.


You can click on a picture to make it bigger.  I really enjoyed the playtime.  I told B G that he should have taken a movie because of all the action



But as long as he gives me scratches and back rubs I am happy.

Then I played with the football some more.


Look at that tail move....
Looking out the window with the football in my mouth.  B G won't let me take it outside.
He says I have to leave it inside so I put it on the coffee table.

Then I decided it was time for more action..

He really should have taken a movie.


Look below.  When we got up (early) on Sunday it had snowed again.
I went over to visit my friend from next door and we stood and wagged our tails but BG was too late to get a movie of that.
I see him standing there taking pictures. Those cats aren't real.


I went back to talk to my friend.
Then I walked away.  This time B G took a movie. Not much action but you can see my friend. Have a nice week everyone,

3 comments:

Dianne said...

I love artsy fartsy and that pic of you is very artsy without being at all fartsy
great chair
the cat is cool, bet he behaves

love ya Molly
and Cassie
and BG

Harpers Keeper said...

I love that first, close-up photo. Nice work!

Ur-spo said...

it's a dog's life after all.