Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday


A bend in the road is not the end of the road.
~Unknown
 "When I am too busy to be still, to be silent, to notice, I do not see what is around me, I do not hear what is being spoken in my heart." - Sr.Stan

Love is life. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. Everything is, everything exists, only because I love. Everything is united by it alone. Love is God, and to die means that I, a particle of love, shall return to the general and eternal source.
―Leo Tolstoy

if you want to win hearts,
sow the seeds of Love.
If you want heaven,
stop scattering thorns on the road.


Whatever is behind us and whatever is before us are tiny matters compared to what is within us.

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

“The wave is the same as the ocean, though it is not the whole ocean. So each wave of creation is a part of the eternal Ocean of Spirit. The Ocean can exist without the waves, but the waves cannot exist without the Ocean.”

-Paramahansa Yogananda

Nothing is so strong as gentleness, and nothing is so gentle as true strength.

~ St. Francis
 “And still, after all this time, the Sun has never said to the Earth,
'You owe me.'
Look what happens with love like that.
It lights up the sky.”

~Rumi

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

people do not like silence, which is considered 'dead air' or a sign of snub. Too bad, Silence is beautiful, not a pathology to eradicate with Noise.