Monday, July 1, 2013

Molly on Monday


Molly here

B G says I have to say Rabbit Rabbit because it is the first day of July. I don't understand that but to make him happy.....
B G and I had a discussion.  I asked him how he could let a little black flying thing come in the house to buzz around.  He said it came in when he let me in the door. In the meantime it is driving us both nuts. B G took a movie of me trying to catch it (he calls it a fly) and then he gave me treats. I told him to put the movies at the very bottom.
 

 We decided to sit on the back porch.  I like it out there.  B G and I had a good time watching the wind blow. Then he took me for a ride and I stuck my head out the window. It was fun to smell everything.


I slept on the couch in the living room also.  B G says I have to help him clean it up because the cleaning lady is coming this week.  I don't know why we have to clean for the cleaning lady but we always do.  It wears me out.  Good thing I have a lot of places to sleep.  That is what I do best.  B G says I am a professional sleeper. Sounds important but I think he doesn't mean to flatter me. I like sleeping on his lap best.

No comments: