Thursday, July 25, 2013

A Sensual Post

Wednesday was such a beautiful day that I spent a lot of time on the back porch.  I am reading a good book which I should finish soon and I drank my pot of coffee out there and thoroughly enjoyed sitting and soaking it all in.

The windows were open and the AC turned off and I was smelling the air with its light fragrance coming from somewhere. The feel of a light breeze plus the beauty of a summer day (look closely at the purple flowers contributed to a sense storm that I was undergoing. Add the bees and the butterflies as they flited from place to place.

The birds and the bugs   serenaded me with the constant noise from the (locusts perhaps) and birds singing to us from inside the bushes which also move constantly in the breeze.

I sit and read for awhile and then look up and take it all in.  I come inside for lunch and then late afternoon I go back out to sit some more and take it all in again. Life is beautiful. Life is good.  I am grateful for the creation which I am a part of and for the creatures who share my world. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.
P.S.  I also got a nice nap in this afternoon and so did Miss Molly (she used the recliner).

No comments: