Monday, July 15, 2013

Molly on Monday

Molly here,

   It has been a quiet place here at Casa Molly.  B G and Cassie and I have just been hanging around.  B G is still reading and Cassie and I still sleep a lot. I can sleep anywhere..
Even on my Throne.
Of course B G has to come around and "flash" at me.  B G has a new "box" that he got as a gift when he went to Red Cross of Constantine.  He is very happy with it.


I like to sleep on B G's lap.

(It is soft.)


Sometimes Cassie climbs up there also.  This is my "Oh, her again." look.

She gets right up between us and I am not find of that at all,  nope, not at all.
B G. cleaned off the top of the walnut chest.  See the box?  Yep Cassie in the box.  She is everywhere. Her favorite place to sleep is on the recliner on the porch.  She likes the heat. I guess because she is OLD...
There are some purple flowers outside the picture window.  B G thinks they are pretty.  He would like to have the tree in the middle of them cut out.




Oh I almost forgot.  Our cousins, Scott, Tracy, Tom and Emily have a new friend living with them. Her name is Sophie (pretty name) and her picture is below.


Does she remind you of anyone?  You can tell us apart by our collars.
B G took the most boring movie of me. He said I was snoring.  I don't think you can hear it but you can see how comfy I am.  As I said B G's tummy is soft.

Thanks for stopping by.  I love you all.  Hugz.  Molly

No comments: