Monday, July 8, 2013

Molly on Monday


 Molly here,
That top picture is not me but B G said it kind of reminded him of me so I should post it.

   It was really nice earlier this week.  B G and I got to do some "porch sitting" as he calls it.

Once I went out and sat there and he didn't know where I was.  He called out the back door and walked all over the house.  Then he panicked and came out to the porch to see if the gate was open. That is when I came out from behind the chair where I was hiding.

I like to watch the neighbors as they come and go.  Then it got hot and he doesn't like to sit out there in the heat. (I like it cool also)
 B G really should plant something in the planter to make it more interesting. He says Miss Cassie would just eat it.




We sat out there for a long time. B G had some wine while he was reading his book.  He finished it and then read another and started a third one.




I am not sure what reading is but he seems to like it.  I wish I could read.  Sometimes B G reads out loud to me.  I like that.

This is where I sit to watch the neighbors.  B G says the blinds are there to keep them from watching him.  Silly guy, I'll bet he can still be seen.
 I saw him watching me so I looked back at him.
 This week I had to sit on B G's lap because there were bombs going off outside and they scared me.  B G held me and petted me until I went to sleep.  Then I was fine.  He played a video for me to listen to later.  Wolves make funny noises. I was curious about them.  He took more pictures of me sleeping.  I did not know Cassie was so close, I would have scared her off.  But I was tired.



I hope everyone enjoys the movie.  As for me it is 92 degrees out. I am going to take my nap inside where it is cool.













B G got another picture of Miles from Jon. He likes to sleep on Jon's bed.


Here is my film!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

it is nice to see a new pic of Miles!

I'm glad the 4th is over, it was noisy here and the cats were not happy
I love the way you sleep and how Cassie watches over you

love to you all from me and Hope and Siren and Isadora

Ur-spo said...

oooh but I love molly !