Monday, July 22, 2013

Molly on Monday


 Molly here,

It has been a quiet week here in Casa Molly.  B G has not been gone much (he says the cost of gas is to high) and so he stays home a lot.  It is also to hot for him to take me when he runs errands because I would die in the car with the windows rolled up.  I would not like that.  So mainly we sit around and enjoy the fact that we have air conditioning.

He did take me up to Story City to have my toe nails done. It is nice not to go click, click, click when I walk on the floor.

He also tried some things called "effects' with his camera.
 He says they look like someone called Andy Wooorhaul (I don't know who he is or how to spell his name.)


Then he took some "head shots"  Nothing spectacular but it makes him happy.  I don't mind.  He tried taking some videos but he messed up. One would have been of me doing some "grass swimming" but he only got the first part.  Oh well.  It is a learning experience.





I went out in the back yard.  The grass used to be green.  I don't much like this brown stuff.

This was the start of my grass swim.  B G thinks the plant with the purple flowers is called "horsemint"  Doesn't matter what it is called it is pretty and it attracts the bees!



Here are this week's vid clips.


The other video is when B G woke me up by playing something on his computer - Some other dog was excited and the noisee woke me up and I had to try to figure out what was going on.

Thanks for visiting.  Have a woof of a week!

No comments: