Monday, August 30, 2010

Miles has Visitors

Bruce and Ginny came over to bring things for the storage unit that my garage has become. They had a nice visit with Miles. Cassie is still missing. Miles misses her. He wants to go outside more than usual and when he gets there he stands at the bottom of the ramp and sniffs. She got out the front and I doubt she could be in the back yard. We all miss her. She would/will have a birth anniversary on Wednesday. She has always tried to get outside but usually does not go anywhere. It is a very sad place for me right now. I keep expecting to see her under my feet.
When I got the toys for Bailey I got Miles a big worm like thing. He likes it and tosses it and we won't tug it. He pulled up the carpet hole that Jon had "fixed" today. Guess he will have to fix it again. Sometimes living with animals is not all it is cracked up to be.

Here is a movie I made. It is really two clips that I joined together so it is my first attempt at editing.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I'm holding good thoughts for Cassie to just turn around and come right back home

Miles is a character. Perhaps he has a future in carpet un-installation