Tuesday, August 10, 2010

If anyone is interested


The air conditioner guy came and fixed the dripping AC.

Finished a book and started another one.

I got my hairscut today.

Went to the foot doctor and got the stitches out of the toe. Just a couple of steri strips on it now and when they fall off I am free. Healing is coming along fine and it is so nice to be able to wear shoes again.

Found the shoe I thought I had lost

Picked up my tux shirt since I found out today that I have to wear the damn tux for Installation on Saturday.

Went to dinner in Ankeny with Craig. We ate at a really nice little place where the food is made from scratch and I mean home made. They even serve real whipping cream. I am going back there. How long has it been since you had french fries made from a real potato? He uses Great-grandmother's pie crust recipe made with lard. Worth the drive down. Kevin and I are going there also. He was the caterer at Rosicrucians and we wanted to check his place out. Addendum: Here is the Web Site for the Restaurant.

Tomorrow the car goes in to be serviced and I have to open the Temple for the ISEA who are using it for a meeting.

Thursday I go to Cedar Rapids for Grand Chapter and Council. I have not been for 4 years so it will be good to see everybody again.
Thanks for stopping by. Hugs, j

1 comment:

Mike said...

Which restaurant in Ankeny? Your description made my mouth water!