Wednesday, January 26, 2011

just saying


Seems to fit.  I have been on the computer all day and will probably be on it tomorrow also.  I went to the Robert Burns Supper last night and for the most part I had a good time. I would have liked a little more tenderness in the meat.  It is interesting that someone I thought was a good friend completely snubbed me. Good Scotch though. If you go to the pictures from the event a couple of posts below you have to go to the Picasa  Web Album to seen them.  I usually put up an embedded slide show but this time when I tried to make it all I got was a blank screen.  It was very frustrating. One nice thing however is that the movies of the bag pipes play at the end of the slideshow so that is at least something positive. I also spent about an hour trying to set up Google Analytics for my web album but it would not work either.  


I went out to York Rite tonight and when I got to the Temple the parking lot had not been plowed.  I left and went to pick up my meds from the pharmacy and when I called to see if they needed me for a quorum the High Priest just suggested I park up close to the door so I did.  I can't walk on rough ground without a stick and I am afraid of falling on the ice. I am glad I went because we affiliated a new member and elected officers and set the day for the pancake day. 


Tomorrow night we have two Fellowcraft degrees at Lodge.  I am signed up to pro tem for the Chaplain and I enjoy doing that part. I will pick up Blake and if the parking lot is still not shoveled I will have him let me off at the door and then he can park the car.  Handy to have a young guy to help old farts like me. We are having Crème brûlée after the meeting. I will also work on an Annual Report tomorrow and do laundry. 


The boys have rawhide to chew on and they are pacing and circling each other and it is time for me to shut this thing down. Thanks for stopping by, Be gentle with one another, Hugs.

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

Our pooch loves rawhide too, I don't understand the attratction but there it is.