Monday, January 10, 2011

Miles on Monday - Snow Fun

We had some snow and Miles went out in back and had to play in it.  I don't know what he had in his mouth to play with but he would toss it and then lay down and chew it.  I tried to take a movie but wound up having to take two short ones. Not very good but you get the idea..


Miles has a new trick. He wants to go outside all the time.  He goes over and sits in front of the door and stares at me.  He does not whine to get out.  He just stares at me and will occasionally pace in a circle. And he isn't just doing it once in awhile. It is two or three times a  night. He loves being outside in the snow,


Bailey spends most of his time in here.  Sleeping.. Except when he is peeing in the kitchen.  He does not want to go out in the cold.  The joys of an old dog.

I took this one this morning of the two of them sleeping side by side, sweet when they are asleep.

No comments: