Monday, January 17, 2011

Miles on Monday

 Miles from January 2010.   I didn't get any new pictures this week so I thought I would go back and find a few from last year.  The above is him wearing Jon's vest.  His coat is so full and nice now that he does not need it.
 He still likes to sleep.  
 This was when Jon got back from his hiking trip out west.

I really have not accomplished much of anything today and I am hating the weather forecast. Especially since Bailey has to go to the groomer tomorrow morning and we are promised snow and ice.

I imagine I will be able to get him up there but I may have to go very slowly since I am scared to death of ice.

Anyway that is it for this week.  I will try to get some new pictures this week.

Congratulations to the Golden Globe Award winners - especially to Colin Firth for the King's Speech.  List of Nominees and winners here.

Thanks for stopping by.  Be gentle with one another and cherish your friendships while they last.  Hugs,  j

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

Miles always looks like a happy pup.