Thursday, January 13, 2011

Full Masonic Day

M. W. Grand Master Craig Davis

Deputy Grand Secretary Tim S. Anderson

George J. Harrison, Member

Darrell Fremont, Technology Committee
 We had a very good meeting at the Lodge today to work on the Academy of Masonic Knowledge.  Darrell came and showed us the new Grand Lodge Web Site and how we would fit into the structure.

Then this evening I  went to the Master Mason Degree for Daniel Hand.  It was a good evening with several people taking parts they either had not taken for awhile or new parts.  I think Daniel will enjoy the Lodge and I found out he is a reader of Bailey's Buddy.


Jon stopped over to get some things out of the spare room and I took him out to Battle's BarBQ for supper.  Then stopped at the Chocolaterie Stam on Main Street for dessert.  I got each of us a small bag of chocolates and Jon found some chocolate that he liked from when he was in Spain last summer.

All in all it was a great day and I am looking forward to lunch in Des Moines tomorrow and Eastern Star Workshop on Saturday. I am glad to have some things to do.  However it has been so cold out that it is not much fun to go out and I would just as soon stay in and stay warm.  Thanks for stopping by. Hugs, j

No comments: