Monday, January 24, 2011

Miles on Monday

Just the one picture today.  He has been spending most of his time inside. Today it was bright outside for a change and I thought that I would get some pictures of him for the blog.  By the time I got the camera and got back to the door this is what I found.  Him, standing there looking off in the distance and when I opened the door he made a bee-line to come inside.  Then he lay down and took a nap. Sooo what you see is what you get.  Have a great week.  j

Addendum - This morning when I got up the happy boy jumped up to greet me with something in his mouth.  He wanted to play. Unfortunately it was with my dues card wallet and he had chewed it up and was beginning to work on the dues cards.  Needless to say it was my fault for leaving it where he could reach it...unfortunately that seems to be everywhere.  He is outside now while I assess the damage. See below for the picture of the damage.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Jeffrey once flushed the contents of my wallet down the toilet
so ya see
even the 2 legged no furs come with issues :)