Thursday, August 18, 2011

Listen as Kathy Griffin tells about meeting Michele Bachmann


You know I can agree that candidates running for President are sometimes ambushed by the media.  But really.  Mrs. Bachmann has made many many statements about her feelings and now she is ducking questions about those statements by saying "I am running for the office of President and I cannot be bothered to answer your question." (Paraphrased) That is just dumb.

There is one thing I look for in a President.  Intelligence.  Unfortunately I have not seen much of it in the lying people who are running on the Republiscum side of the aisle. Statements are made which have no basis in fact or just ignore history...  The latest was wishing Elvis a Happy Birthday on the anniversary of his death.  Typical.  Anyway I hope you enjoy the video.