Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hump Day

 So today I go to Boone for a Home Board Meeting.  I seem to have misplaced (lost, left behind) my walking stick (I am not saying cane) so I will have to replace it.  Tuesday I went to the Clinic to have an ultra sound.  Picture below:
You can tell, I am not pregnant. I wasn't worried.  It appears that there isn't a blood clot either. So there seems to be no reason for my leg to be swelling up. It bugs me but I will continue to blame the steroid I was on for awhile and hope that it goes away soon.  I am regaining strength and it is easier to do things but still not up to par.  I guess it is part of being 69. I am not going to dwell on it.

It is nice to get out of the house once in awhile but in the meantime I get to read and watch movies and provide a lap for Cassie.

Tomorrow (Thursday) is the Baileymeister's 16th birthday.  Thanks for stopping by. Hugs, j

1 comment:

John and the critters said...

WOO HOO!!

HAPPY BARKDAY, BAILEY! Demand a ground sirloin cake!

Your dad's only 483 in dog years! He'll take good care of you!

Glad to hear you're on the mend too, Jay!