Monday, August 22, 2011

Miles on Monday - with Miss Cassie

I used to have house plants.  BC and BM ( Before Cassie and Before Miles)  I had a lovely Peace Lily which someone had given us at my mother's funeral which I kept alive for years. Until Miles came.  He destroyed it.  I also used to place large pots of flowers on the back porch.  Again until Miles.
 Miss Cassie is no help either.  I had some house plants. Which she ate.  I have only been able to keep one going and it does quite well. (When I remember to water it.)  With the history of both of these animals you think I would remember and not purchase any more plants.  I forgot.
 HyVee had this basket full of flowers and it appealed to me so I brought it home.  Saturday evening (Miles was over for his Friday night sleep over) I sat out on the porch and remembered why I did not have baskets of flowers, etc. sitting around.
 Miss Cassie got up close and personal with it.






 Miles had to investigate.



 Cassie sticks to her job.
 I believe here she was laying claim to the basket as her own and telling Miles to "buzz off!"
 Miles did his own investigation after she left.  He is patient. The pot on the right hand side of the basket is the pot the Peace Lily was in before he so rudely destroyed it.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week - Hugs,  j

2 comments:

Dianne said...

I love seeing close-ups of Cassie
she reminds me of Isadora
her buzz off face is impressive

I haven't had plants inside for years, the cats just don't allow it

Ur-spo said...

I adore Cassie!