Thursday, August 4, 2011

Company


 Kevin and Lisa came over to see us all this afternoon.  I had Kevin in my 1993 class.  It was good to see him and we had a nice visit.  Miles was a real pest so I had to put him in his kennel for the last part of the visit.

Then tonight Jon picked Miles up to take him to his (Jon's) new apartment.  So things are very quiet around here right now.  I won't have so many trips to the door to let him out.  I will miss him.  Jon thinks he will bring him over on Friday while he is working so I will have him back on Friday Night and all day Saturday.  Looking forward to that.  Bailey sort of looks for him but Bailey is sort of out of it. ,  Sorry I don't have much else.. I had to work on the Memorial Service for Grand Council/Chapter finished and I got that done.  I did dust some today and will slowly work on more over the next week or so.. It is time to get the place decent again.  Thanks for stopping by. Hugs,  j

No comments: