Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The "boys" were groomed.

 The "boys" went to Under One Woof on Monday for grooming.  Miles was happy to see me when I went to pick him up. He spent Friday Night through untile Sunday evening with Bailey and me as Jon had to work.

Jon came by and picked up Bailey and took them to the groomers.  I picked them up and brought them here and them Jon picked Miles up when he god finished with class.  (Note the beautiful little Sheltie on the grooming table on the left side of the picture.)

They really look nice but I took Bailey's scarf off as it was a little large for him and he was tripping over it.

I had someone coming to work on the Boiler in the morning so I had to be around here.

Today (Tuesday) Allen came and power washed
 the back porch and I am looking forward to sitting out there and enjoying it again.

Other than that I have really nothing to say. Just hanging, reading and relaxing.

Enjoy the photos of my beautiful friends.

Have a nice Wednesday.

I go to the eye doctor this morning.

Thanks for stopping by.



b

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

such pretty pooches !