Monday, July 9, 2012

Molly (and Miles) on Monday

Molly here,  It was a relatively quiet week for me.  I did get to go for a short ride when BG went to get supper at Culver's but he said it was too hot for me to be out in the car if he had errands to run so I stayed home in the AC.  He has it set nice and cool for me because I wear my fur coat year round...  I wait patiently for him to notice me.  
We did have some excitement on Thursday.  Jon brought Miles over.  He had been ill and needed a bath. Jon wanted him to stay with us because he was out working in the field all day and didn't want him to get sick again. It must have just been a temporary thing because he was fine while he was here.
 We both like to be petted by the BG and so hang around him. Since I am older I can concentrate more.  Miles likes to watch for the CAT because he likes to harass her.  I think she likes it.
 See he looks good.. Well he did just have a bath.
 He likes to play.  Here he is with one of Cassie's socks (which she stole from Jon).  I tugged with him a little but he gave up too quickly. I WON!  I like that.
 We didn't play too long.  I gave him the sock to chew on.  He seems to like to have something in his mouth.  I hope he gets over that.  He also gets betweem me and BG and I am not too fond of that.  I push him out of the way... BG is MINE.

Here he is wanting his old toy to be tugged and tossed for him.  He runs after it and carries it back to BG.  I never do that I am a Lady and ladies never behave in such an unseemly manner.
 Sometimes he likes to give me kisses.
 I admit to liking that.
 And I give them back.
 We like bumping heads also.  But we are not allowed to show teeth or growl.  BG put a stop to that the first time it happened and since I like to please him I don't do it any more.
 When he has his toast in the morning he always gives us a bite of crust.  Which is fine.  I always get the upper crust because, as I said, I am a Lady.
 When Jon came over he was eating some spicy beef jerky.   We both love it. But Jon likes to tease and make us beg for it.  He is not as easy as BG.
 Cassie could care less about it.  She gets on her high perch when Jon is around so she can attack him.  He will miss her when he moves to Arizona and I will miss Miles.
 He finally sat down and gave us each two (tiny) bites.  He is such a cheapskate. BG is much more generous.  I did hear two things of interest. 1) Miles is coming next week from Tuesday to Thursday to stay with us while Jon goes up to Minneapolis and 2) on Friday BG and I are going up to meet and greet a new addition to our family.  BG is getting me a companion so I won't have to stay alone when he has a meeting.  We have to drive up to Mason City where he is in a shelter. I won't tell you much about it now but check back next Monday to see if it works out.  I have to have final say..
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.  Woof!   With love from me (Molly)

1 comment:

Dianne said...

you are a lovely sweet Lady Molly and so insightful and thoughtful
I love that you and Miles don't show teeth or growl, there's enough of that in the world

hugs to all