Monday, July 16, 2012

Molly's Monday Blog

Molly here,
  It has been a busy week so I hope you don't mind if I take a rest.
I have discovered that I enjoy laying on Big Guy's lap.  He likes to have me crawl up and snuggle. I find it fun to have him cuddle with me when I sleep on his lap.

















But I eventually wake up and get down.  

 Sometimes I snuggle at his feel and look up at him.

Miles was over this week but we didn't get any good pictures of him.  He and I had a blast harassing the cat.  Miss Cassie gives as good as she gets.  We are glad she doesn't have claws.





 I like to wag my tail.  You can see in this picture that it was going so fast you could only see a blur in this picture.   BG was talking to me and telling me what a good girl I was and how much he likes me and how pretty I am.  I like that. 
 I went out back to check my yard. 


These are kind of blurry but you can see the purple flowers.  The monarch butterflies like them.  There are wrens living in the bird house.  Cute little buggers

We went for a drive on Friday to a place where they had a lot of animals. I was afraid that BG was going to leave me there because that happened to me once before.  But he didn't and we came back alone.  The dog he was looking at peed all over things and we didn't like that.  I believe in peeing outside.

 I am glad you came over. Here is one last picture of my garden.  I hope that next year we will have even more flowers.  Be good, stay warm and be sure to wag your tail.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

you are a sweet cuddler and sleeper Molly
and even more adorable awake
hugs