Monday, July 23, 2012

Molly on Monday

 Molly here. It has been a quiet week (boring) around here.  It is too hot to be outside much so I just hang around the BG and watch him and wait for him to give me a crust of bread or toast.

I went outside to do my usual business.  I don't like the back yard much right now.  You can see how brown it is.
 This is my favorite corner of the yard.  There is another dog who lives near the corner and I get to smell him.her when I go back here.  Today they were out in their yard so we got our noses together and said hello. I enjoyed the meeting.
 BG always watches me when I am in the backyard. He worries that I will make a runner. I did get out once you know.
 You can see how high the fence is.  I am a pretty good jumper.
 After meeting and greeting the next door neighbor (he is a black lab I think) I came back in to tell BG all about it.
 I was excited so I had my tail thumping.  Cassie could have cared less.  She just ignored us.  Then it was back to "my" couch for a nap.
BG was at some big Masonic Meeting all day Saturday.  I missed him but Jon came over to let me out and spent some time with me.  You can see the paper plate I chewed up on the floor. It is kind of like a frisbee.


2 comments:

Dianne said...

isn't it wonderful how those paper plate frisbees can self destruct when you're done playing

I love your face Molly

Maybe BG can arrange a play date for you and the other side of the fence dog

hugs from me and Hope

Ur-spo said...

Molly !!! OOXX !!