Monday, July 30, 2012

Molly (and Miles) on Monday

 Molly here,  I have company.  Miles is staying with us for a couple of weeks until he moves to Tempe.  I am not sure about that.  I will miss him.  He is fun to play with.  He likes to hassle Cassie.  I do too.
 Sometime though we just sit and look out the window.  The Big Guy had the curtains open so we could look outside.  That was fun because we could see the people in the other yard.  Miles likes to bark at them.  He is loud and BG doesn't like that.
 I have to sneak some petting from BG when Miles is asleep.

 He will wake up and then BG has to pet us both.  It is a good thing that he has one petter for each of us.  I like to get my ears rubbed and Miles prefers the bottom of his tail.  He is funny that way.  Must be a boy dog thing. But we both manage to pester him. (I think he likes it.)

 I let Miles have 10.  I do this for treats but I wouldn't get any from him. He would eat them himself.
 Then he went over to bother Cassie who was resting on "her chair"  She likes being on this spot and we can go talk to her and get her to bat at us.

 She is fun to play with.  And neither one of us a hard mouth.  We just mouth and nose her and she bats us and lets us chase her.  I don't know what we would do with her if we caught her.
She thinks she is hot stuff with that chair.  Sort of like the Queen on her Throne.

 I got a little tired.  I know it is not polite to yawn but sometimes I just have to.  Miles doesn't seem to mind.  He is waiting for an opening to go back to play with Miss Cassie.

I finally decided I was tired and got some Zzzzzz's.

BG made a movie. It was raining outside so we all went out on the porch to watch BG eat his sandwich and chips.  He got his camera phone out and took a video.  There isn't a lot of action there,  Mostly just listening to the rain and sniffing what ever was under the porch.  BG said it was something called a rabbit because he saw it run out, go through the yard and fence and run behind the neighbors bushes.  He is quite proud that he was able to upload it to Google Drive and then put it on here so I could show you how much rain we got.  It was so nice because he shut the air conditioner off and opened the windows.  I liked it because the smells and noises came in and it was fun.  Thanks for coming by to see me and don't forget to watch the video..  Slurpy kisses.  Miss Molly

Note:  I had to take the video out because every time you open the blog you came to it.  If anybody really wants to view it you can go here.

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

It's exhausting to host !