Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tuesday, this and that

Jon was over Monday night because he had 45 minutes to kill and so he stoppen in to visit.  I looked at some of the pictures on his phone while he was talking and stole two of them  The first is Minneapolis at night.  He was up there gathering wasps for study.  He had been over and told me about the trip earlier and it sounds like he had a really great time.  Staying up all night and collecting wasp nests.  I mean can you think of anything more exciting????? Neither can I.
 He said that they got back to the motel at 5:30 AM and took the boxes with the Wasp nests in them to the room which they had the air conditioner all cranked up so that the wasps would be inactive.  Then they decided to stay up for breakfast. then they got about three hours of sleep and went back to work.

The second picture I stole is one of Miles at the Ledges. Jon and his friend took that poor puppy to the top of the trail and tied him there and then went down and took this picture of him. Pretty nice picture but Jon said that he didn't like it and whined.
I have been a recluse this week-end.  Watching TV and playing with Miss Molly. Tonight she actually got the rope toy and tugged with me.  She has never done that before.  She is jumping up on my lap more that before so I guess she is settling in.  Tomorrow (Tuesday) I have to get my hairs cut and go on-line and pay my car insurance.  With the new car the cost has gone up.  I also have to go to the grocery store.  I have essentially stopped cooking.  You can get nice big salads brought in and also at the grocery store and they are really enough to eat.  That and yoghurt for lunch with toast for breakfast perhaps I will lose weight.  But I doubt it. Well thanks for stopping by.  I hope you enjoyed Jon's pictures and my rambling.  Hugs, j

No comments: