Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Acanthus Corn Feed


Acanthus Lodge held its annual Corn Feed tonight.Two Brothers cooked the corn which was shucked last night. They did the cooking outside.
The Menu was corn, tomatoes, chicken and cake. ice tea and lemonade. This is the assembly line. Buttering the corn. They ran out of chicken twice.



Even the kids enjoyed the corn.
You can see that people enjoyed their supper.
All in all it was one of the best meals I have had this summer. I will definitely put it on my calendar for next year. Plus they raised a lot of money for the Lodge.
I am really happy to be a part of this Lodge. I love Arcadia Lodge but I have no real responsibilities at Acanthus and have some really good friends there. I've also made a lot of new ones. Really great guys!
Remember, You are loved. Hugs.

No comments: