Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Why Sarah Scares Me

A friend sent me a link to the Frank Schaeffer Article: "Why is Palin Such a Good Liar For God?

The Dominionists have a wide and under-the-mainstream-media radar following in many Evangelical circles. Palin is an ardent Dominionist. I know what her agenda is because I know who shaped the theology of Evangleical political movement she is a product of.

I remember sitting down with Dominionism leader Rushdoony (over 30 years ago) and him telling me this:

"Frank, we must establish God's kingdom by degrees. We can't start by saying that God demands that we put homosexuals to death!" (He laughed heartily) "We need to begin with things like helping form home schools and electing our people. Someday we'll be in a position to establish biblical law in America."


Having been a public school teacher I know that the home school movement and taking over School Boards by these people is a very real threat to America. Every thinking American should read this article.

No comments: