Thursday, October 8, 2009

Another Dog in the Family

My sister writes:
I bought Oakdale Dancing in the Dark, "Liza" last night. She doesnt bark, wag her tail and is calm. She and I have been outside in the rain twice today. She and Kes (cat) ignore each other. She has spent most of her life in a kennel, inside at night for few hours. When I have taken her outside she does well with my wheelchair but needs to play and do her business.

Liza doesn't bark which is just weird. She is afraid of cars which is better that chasing them. Not sure if it is because she is a female or what but she isn't an explorer the way Max was. She has attached herself to my wheelchair whenever we are outside and sits as close to the side or back as she can get.

Welcome to the family Liza. Can't wait to meet you.

1 comment:

Nessa said...

Welcome, Liza. You are a pretty lady.