Thursday, October 1, 2009

Puppy Pictures

Ginny complained that she had not seen any pictures of Miles lately so here they are. You can see he has grown, And pretty well trashed the place. Jon picked up all the toys (obstacle course) that make my walking around so much fun because the cleaning lady is coming tonight.
"Big Dog" - Remember Lucile and her sister? - Well Mandy wasn't so big but this one is going to be.
He is elegant...but messy
Bailey is looking for a place to escape. Miles likes to play and he is making Bailey's life difficult.
"Please Dad, Can I come up?"



Safe Now!

I went to Des Moines last evening and Jon was here with the Puppy. There were accidents. I think that Miles has me trained better than Jon because there are seldom accidents when I am here. Perhaps I just watch him more closely. He is delightful and getting over his clumsiness (some of it) but he still galumphs around - (Remember the poem Jabberwocky by Lewis Carrol?) - that is what he reminds me of when he lopes around. He likes to be outside and Jon takes him for runs and he keeps up.

BTW, I am not in Las Vegas, My friend Bob Kelly is there for a Photoshop conference (I could think of other things to do in Vegas besides attend a conference but we won't go there!) He is the one who took the photos of Luxor and the Neon Museum. I think there was some confusion. Also to whoever it is from China or wherever who keeps trying to post on Las Vegas Churches. I have comment moderation turned on just so I can reject your post every day. Keep it up. I am so happy to fantasize what I will do to your comment as I reject it. Of course, I have no idea what you are trying to put on there and that is the reason it doesn't get on but we can play this game forever. Thanks for stopping by. Hugs,,j

2 comments:

Nessa said...

Those puppies are adorable.

susan s. said...

MadPriest put a link up to these pictures! Lovely puppy. I know you are having fun!