Sunday, October 4, 2009

Folder is empty

Today I sat around, fought with someone in India about my Cable TV DVR which stopped working.(It is fine now) - Watched some TV, let the dogs in and out (No messes in the house - for two days -- Yea Miles!) - Went to the Grocery store, Put my name on the list for some Templeton Rye (I may get some by Christmas) and played with Miles and petted the old man (Bailey) Stopped at BeBops and got a quart of Chili and a Tenderloin, stopped at Burger King and got some Cheezie Tots. (Darn you Shane for turning me on to those) and read the Soap Opera Digest -(Claudia is leaving General Hospital.)

Basically it was just a day to recover from a couple of very busy weeks and I needed to do it. Oh yes I also took a nap. Bright, clear, crisp, chilly day. Ain't life grand? Wish I had something profound to say but as the title of the post says. The folder is empty. Now I am going to read because Jon is here and he needs it quiet to study. Thanks for stopping by, Hugs, j

1 comment:

Nessa said...

I find the "empty folder" days to be the best.