Friday, October 30, 2009

Thursday's post on Friday

This is Denver. I stole the picture from a friend's facebook. 16 inches. The nice thing is that the snow will likely be gone by this time next week. He says the prediction is for 60 degrees on Monday.
This is Arcadia's newest Master Mason. Brother Jerod got his third degree last night and it was a very nice evening. Jerod is a nice additon to our Lodge.

I was going to put these up last night but when I got home from Lodge I sort of dozed off. Jon slept at his place last night so I had both "boys" in the bedroom with me. Miles can climb up on my bed and he did and laid himself out at my feet. No whining or anything. He is such a nice addition to the "family" I would like to meet Ginny's Liza. Wonder how she is doing??? - This afternoon and all day tomorrow I am at the Scottish Rite Reunion and the big Gala tomorrow night so blogging may be rather light. Thanks for stopping by. ARTYAL Hugs. j

2 comments:

Nessa said...

I want snow.

Ghost, Goblins, Ghouls, Oh, My

Ur-spo said...

nasty snow
it ain't fitting prior to thanksgiving !