Thursday, October 29, 2009

Mediacom


When I came home from York Rite last evening my Cable/Internet/phone service was out. I was not forced to read as I had some things stored up on my DVR so I could watch things.

Miles was at Jon's all night and is still there. I slept until 9:35 this morning thank you Bailey for not needing to go out. Since then I have been catching up on e-mail and talking on the phone.

York Rite was good last night. We talked about a lot of things. I really like the fellows who are coming to the meeting. I have had a lot of conflicts lately and have not made the meetings. I will try to do better.

But that is why I was not here. I will try to put something up later but not promising anything as I have a lot to do. Perhaps after Lodge tonight.

2 comments:

Nessa said...

I love to be forced to read.

Thursday Thirteen - Fiendish Facts

DonM said...

Just another missed opportunity. Speaking of reading, I received an envelope from Iowa Research Lodge yesterday with two books. (Our annual membership perq.) I think I already had both of them, though.