Monday, October 12, 2009

Miles on Monday

More Miles from Jay Simser on Vimeo.








Miles is either hyperactive or he is zonked out asleep. Today he finally jumped up on the recliner and I used the computer to take his picture. Gosh he is cute.

I worry about what he is going to do when he gets to be full grown and still thinks he is a lap dog.

He has a mouth which he likes to nip at me and my robe/shirt/pants and occasionally my arm. We are working on it.

He and Bailey are getting along pretty well. Bailey is losing weight. He was always a little tubby but now he has his food put up to keep Miles from eating it so he is thinner. I should go on a diet also.

Miles likes to try for Bailey's food and I have to watch him like a hawk. The other night he walked past Bailey's food bowl and made a quick turn and a scoop down to grab a bite. Clever dog.

Oh I could rant about the week-end happenings but I would be accused of being a liberal left wing blogger (nothing wrong with that) or the idea that it seems to take forever for something to get done in a democracy but that still beats the alternative.

Or I could talk about some people who disappoint me in oh so many ways or others who continually surprise me with ideas to do something that makes a mundane day into something very special.

I could write to you about how boring I think my blog has become or perhaps about how much I would like to win the lottery and what I would do if I did win it.

I really did not accomplish a whole lot today. Arcadia Lodge has a Brother who is a Grand Lodge Officer and he asked me to do his invitations for his reception in February. I had the invitation for the last one on my computer so I was able to do it for him.

I will try to think of something more interesting to write about but the cold seems to have slowed down my thinking process. In the meantime Kurt over at Debonair Dad has written a nice commentary on Getting Out of the House, Fraternalism not Fraternization. That is easy for him to write about. I can't get out of the house much any time as I have to watch Mr. Miles.

He is all tuckered out in these photos and you can see Bailey in the door way wanting to see what is going on. Thanks for stopping by, ARTYAL. Hugs- Big Hugs, j

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

lovely puppy photos!