Sunday, October 18, 2009

More Miles

I am showing these pictures so you can see Miles' latest tricks.  He is not really an excuse to show the author of this blog. In fact, if Miles wasn't so cute I would never let you see what I look like when I am stitting around the house.





It is interesting to see how large he is getting.  He climbs up on the side of the chair and knocks my coffee cup around.  Then he decided to jump up on top of me.  I guess he is going to be a lap dog.
 Blogger  has a new way of uploading pictures and I am supposed to be able to do things differently.  My computer has been acting up all day and it is very hard to type. I will be typing along and all of a sudden the cursor moves back into the line of type and starts typing there so I have to watch while I type.  It is very frustrating.  I may have to have the thing taken in and looked at but money is tight this month and is likely to be for a long time.  So I will just put up with it. This week is scheduled with a lot to do.  Perhaps I will perform a neatness on my desk so I can find the top of it.  But then again I may not.  Thanks for Stopping By ARTYAL. Hugs, j

1 comment:

MadPriest said...

He's got you trained already, then?
That didn't take long.