Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I love my camera and a treat from Madpriest

I took this on the way to Des Moines tonight. Driving down the Interstate at (at least 70 mph) so of course I had to crop it because of the car window in the picture, but really it isn't too bad.
This is the moon and in the lower right had corner you can see Venus. Sexy Venus. I went to Des Moines to a reading of a play tonight and when I came out I looked up and this was the view. Now I have to say that it looked better outside the Unitarian Church but I am not unhappy with the picture. If my friend Bob had been there with his (expensive) camera it would have been a better picture.
I didn't do a good job with these because I was doing drive by shooting. But I kind of like the effect.
One thing I found out was that with the new iPhoto which I have I can do more with the pictures. This one was a little crooked but I was able to "fix" it and am pleased and then tonight when I was reading my blogs I opened up Madpriests' Blog Of Course I Could Be Wrong and found that he had take the picture of Miles and me from yesterday and added a "bubble" to it and gave me the best laugh of the month.
Boy Bishop Miles


My Aunt Jo who is in her 80's has become a Computer person. She has friend who live in Lake Como, Italy and they sent her a little movie which she sent on to me. Unfortunately since I upgraded (?) to Leopard I can't play those little movies so I had to go find it on You Tube and here it is:


Thanks for stopping by, . ARTYAL, Hugs j

1 comment:

Nessa said...

I like taking pictures while I'm driving in my car but don't tell anyone.

Wordless Wednesday - Now That's Scary