Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Miles on Monday

The Old Dog and the Young Dog
So, I am eating leftover Black Market Pizza (just as good cold as hot) and Himself decided that he wanted to join me. The Computer has a camera in it and it takes a pretty good picture. Jon and I are both calling him Wolf. Jon says the more the dog looks like a wolf the more intelligent he is. Miles is learning sit and drop and he runs and fetchs the ball and brings it back to Jon. Bailey tries to steal it and brings it back and throws it at me.

I have been some busy tonight. Dues for Arcadia Lodge are starting to come in and I am getting ready to process them. The 50-year cards are ready to send out tomorrow. Then I have several more to process. I am ready to go and will get them done tomorrow also.

I went to the grocery store tonight and everything had been changed around. I mean I found everything (except I forgot to purchase light bulbs) eventually. After I was all checked out and the clerk asked me "did you find everything?" (standard question) and I answered, "yes, eventually!" I noticed that they had little phamphlets by the check out station with a map showing where everything is now located.... Brilliant. I would have put them on a rack as you came in the front door so that they could actually be used. Duh!

Had an e-mail conversation with M. E. Tom Dean this morning. We both watched the Discovery Channel's program on the new Dan Brown book The Lost Symbol. I told him that after watching that I would answer the question "Which famous person of the past would you like to have dinner with?" by saying Albert Pike. He added Thomas Jefferson to the dinner party. Who would you invite?

Thanks for stopping by, ARTYAL - Hugs, j

2 comments:

Nessa said...

Great picture of you fellows.

I hate when stores are rearranged. I think they do it for the people who think shopping is a social event. I just want to get in and out fast.

Sean the Vampire - Part Six - A Halloween Recap

Dianne said...

I love this photo!
except I don't see an old dog, just 2 handsome fellas