Saturday, June 26, 2010

Knight and Day - Sky Shots

Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz make the movie Knight and Day a fun romp through the world of a spy gone rogue....maybe.

You never really know in this black ops romantic comedy which redeems Cruise in my eyes. I thought he had gone off the wall. It is hard to believe that he is 48 years old. He looks good and I think he had a lot of fun with this film. I enjoyed it as did the lady who was sitting about half a row to the left of me. She had a loud infectious laugh and was exhibiting it all the way through the film. There was not a large audience for this first show of the afternoon and it had been playing since Wednesday.

One thing I enjoyed was the tie in at the end with the gags in the first part of the show. It tied everything together. I won't spoil the show for you. The trailer has quite a bit of the fun things but even it doesn't tell the whole story. Grab your best friend and take them to the action comedy of the year so far. You won't be sorry.


And now some sky shots that I took with my phone camera on the way home. Last night we had thunder and lightning all night long and it looks as if we might be in for more storms tonight as the thunder heads are building up. When I was a kid my mother/grandparent (I can't remember which) told me that the thunder was a potato wagon rolling across the wooden bridge. I still think of that when I hear a good thunder today. Thanks for stopping by, Hugs, j



No comments: