Monday, June 14, 2010

Miles on Monday

So this morning we had rain. Miles decided to dig.


This time instead of bringing him into the living room (Newley cleaned carpet, remember) I brought him on the back porch.

See the feet.




I got the pictures backwards. These are the "after" shots. Still not perfect but at least he can come in now.. After it dries.

Scroll down to see the muddy feet.

































































Mr. Innocent.
The last picture was from last night when he was bored from watching the Tony Awards.

I am getting senile. I forgot that I was supposed to fast for labs this morning. So I had to reschedule the Dr's appointment. BTW. Miles has now been allowed back in the house but the back porch is available to him as it is 5 degrees cooler outside than in. I cherish these cool rainy days as I know what August will be like. Have a great week everyone. Hugs , j (Oh yes I sent the last picture to Jon so he would miss his puppy (puppy?) Sometimes I can be evil.


1 comment:

Dianne said...

I love his little muddy feet ;)
They look so sweet beneath his fuzzy coat