Monday, June 21, 2010

Miles on Monday

Miles and Bailey and Cassie sat on the back porch (which needs cleaning) and looked at Jon's Garden while I read. A couple of years ago Jon asked for a corner of my yard to plant prairie seeds. I (of course) said yes and this is the result.
It does not take up a great deal of Miles' back yard (and it is his and Bailey's because they poop in it..) but many times I will go to the door and call for Miles and he will come out from between the tall grasses. He likes to explore in there.
He also likes the other corner of the yard. He is just magnificent. Or at least I think so.

Jon also planted things up next to the house. I have absolutely no idea what they are but they are interesting.
The garden is full of these - I think they are called Brown eyed Susans but who knows.
Bailey is looking a little scruffy. Both he and Miles go to the groomer today. I will try to get more pictures later.

Miles the Magnificent.
And of course if Cassie is on my lap he is right there to play his jealous role.

No comments: