Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sky Shots

I went to Des Moines tonight for the York Rite Meeting. The best part about the meeting was Aaron and Kurt and I sharing a wee dram in the library for the afterglow. Although I must say the dinner (hamburgers) was awesome. I ate two of them
On the way home I grabbed these shots of the Iowa sky. I love being able to see the sky.
We are supposed to have hot weather with the possibility of thunderstorms. The dogs have been getting me up at 4:45 or 5:00. Linda says they hear the birds and I believe her. I get up let them out and then go back to bed and sometimes I sleep until 9:00. Tomorrow is Jake's birthday so I gave his Nerf gun to Kurt at York Rite so he will have it on the anniversary of his birth. Hope he likes it. Kurt says he and his little friend from across the street patrol the street and so they are doing their bit to keep things safe. Have a great Thursday. Love and Hugs, j

No comments: